The Center for Development Studies and Education (CEDSE) – Care Child Cancer, aims at saving the precious lives of children from cancer from the economically marginalized groups by curative, preventive and health promotional interventions.
In addition to supporting the diagnosis and treatment of paediatric cancer patients, CCC also plans to provide in the future:
- Nutritious food for affected children
- Patient/Family support after treatment
- Support for the families of deceased patients
- Preventive programs such as identifying causes, demographics, early detection and intervention
- Health promotional programs in communities and schools
Striving to spread awareness of this program locally and globally, we request support for this noble and worthy cause from individuals and communities to save the lives of many innocent children.